- Relevant experience
- Personal liability insurance
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Ability to travel with a personal vehicle or public transport
- Good verbal skills
- Own equipment and detergents (not necessary)
- Knowledge about different cleaning techniques
You will receive:
- Regular cleaning jobs on your schedule
- Development and growth opportunities in the long term
- Full training from our best experts
- Flexibility working for your best interest
As a fast growing company, we are looking for a new cleaning contractor based in London. After years on the market, we would like to grow in the same direction and you could be the one to make this happen.
You will be able to join a two or three person professional cleaning team and be responsible for the cleanliness of homes and offices. If you are looking for a job like this, do not hesitate and send your application our way. Do not miss the amazing opportunity to work with one of the industry – leading companies and gain more experience, skills and knowledge. You will be able to build your career with us.