We Stop at Nothing
- Our expert technicians make use of the latest carpet cleaning equipment which means that you do not have to worry about providing such. Please, make sure to let us know in advance about the preferred type of cleaning – Dry Carpet Cleaning or Hot Water Extraction method.
- Our carpet technicians are trained and experienced professionals who know how to reach the best outcome. Each and every one of our employees have been background-checked so there is nothing for you to worry about. Also, our cleaners are insured and bonded. Needless to say, they are familiar with the most efficient cleaning methods and know how to treat your pieces without causing any damages.
- Our company believes in the power of mutual trust which is why we would like to know more about your preferences and needs in order to deliver the best cleaning service.
- We work seven days a week so you can feel free to establish contact with us at your earliest convenience.
- Our carpet cleaning service comes at budget-friendly prices so that more people can take advantage of it.
- We place great importance on hygiene which is why our cleaners will take care of your pieces as if they are their own.
|Carpet, Sofa and Upholstery Cleaning||Price Starting from:|
|Sofa – Two Seater||£45|
|Sofa – Three Seater||£60|
|Flight of Stairs||£25|
Minimum call out charge of £55
- The Hot Water Extraction cleaning method is thought to be the most efficient carpet cleaning method which eliminates different kinds of bacteria, germs and stains thanks to the hot water injected deep into the fibres of the piece.
Firstly, the carpets are vacuumed and stains – pretreated. Once the hot water and cleaning solution are injected, grime cannot stand a chance. When the hot water extraction method is done, the carpet is left almost dry. To avoid any damages, stepping on the carpet right after the cleaning procedure is not recommended.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning is the second carpet cleaning method. This cleaning method involves the use of professional machines to clean carpeting with chemical technologies. The method relies on dry compounds such as powder which is extracted from the pieces along with grime and dirt.
The steam cleaning removed all the stains from the carpet! Thank you.
The dry cleaning was very fast and my carpets was completely dry!
If you want to ensure that your carpets are clean and healthy for many more years to come, purchase our fantastic Scotch Guard Protection – an innovative technology that prevents accidentally spillages from absorbing deep into the carpet’s fibres.
Do not waste more precious time and make sure to call us right away on the number given.
What is included in our carpet cleaning
- Thorough hoovering
- Thorough and careful pre-treatment of visible stained areas
- Steam cleaning (hot water extraction method)
- Ultra modern cleaning technology and cleaning agents which are included in the price of the service
- Toxin-free, biodegradable cleaning solutions which are safe
The only thing you need to do is just call us: 020 3475 8344
FAQs About our Carpet Cleaning
No, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the full removal of stains and spots because the efficiency of the cleaning session depends on the nature of those stains and for how long they have been on the carpet. Another key factor is whether the stain has been pre-treated by the customer or another agency or not. However, our technicians will pre-treat stains and do everything in their power to remove as much of the stains as possible.
For your convenience, our carpet technicians will come to the address given and clean the carpets on site.
Our carpet technicians make use of eco-friendly, biodegradable and non-toxic cleaning supplies which are safe to use around children and pets.